Old July 20th 03, 07:13 PM

I, myself, would keep them and not get rid of them. My personal opinion
though. It probably took your father in law quite some time to collect
all those coins.

Like you said, you haven't seen them yet so you don't know what to
expect. You could have a wide range of coins there with a wide range of
prices.

I definitely agree with the others, get the Red Book and take a look at
it. It will give you an idea of what they are going for.

Who knows, you may decide to keep the coins after you read the book.
bob

I wish someone had left me a collection.