Old April 2nd 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

Default To Neg or Not to Neg

"Reality" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 9:40 pm, "Scurvy Dog" wrote:
"sgt23" wrote in message

...Not
that I've ever notice, but I do try and avoid the Windex or window

cleaner from getting near the cracks on the edges of the slabs. They
are not completely water proof. You might even try using a razor blade
like when removing wall paper.

Better yet, why not give negative feedback to idiots who put tape on
slabs?

Why not contact the person through ebay messaging and explain the
issue. Tell him that it is an unacceptable practice, and ask for him
to return the shipping charges as a penalty for ruining the slab. If
he refuses, neg him.
========

Wouldn't it be easier to simply wipe the reside off with some GOOF OFF or
the like and then forget about it-- unless you expect to bid on other
auctions from the same person. Then if you win, tell him to avoid putting
tape on the slab. If THAT doesn't work, see Reality's final solution.