Old May 26th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Cappa

Default WE TURN STAMP SALES UPSIDE DOWN!

My stamp sales policy is simple. I shop at shows for real value, buy as
cheaply as possible (not at auctions where prices are often too
competitive!), and then give myself a small profit. I operate from home,
don't sell at Ebay or Amazon, hence have no overhead and not listing
expenses.

I have a small group of steady customers who have been with me for
decades. They know I offer real value, especially with Mystery Lots
which give me no profit but keep me solvent.

I deal in sound, older worldwide issues (not much US), and forgeries
when I can get them. When merchandise has been around too long I price
them down to my cost..and often under cost!

You are guaranteed satisfaction. I've been in business privately since
1984 and stamps are my only source of income.

Thanks for emailing me. Each day you'll receive photo listings to choose
from. There will be some competition, of course.

Will Cappa

http://community.webtv.net/cappa1/Allthatsme