Old December 14th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default GM's disaster CEO, Roger Smith, finally kicked bucket

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:43:30 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

oops, my apologies WWW- the "dumb ass" comment was not meant for you

Mmmm, I actually thought you had written "numb ass" which
I could not argue with given the frigid December we have been handed. snip

Well, Noodles has trouble figuring out who's going to get him first,
so he's liable to make lots of mistakes.

Frigid up there, eh? Perhaps your heat erred down this way, as we've
had the warmest November on record, as well as above normal temps in
December. I still have blossoms on my chrysanthmums...unheard
of...ever.