Old February 14th 04, 02:23 AM
Rodney

| I wasn't so far off using color filters (colored plastic shopping bags). A selection of color
| filters can be had from a photo supply reasonably. I own polarised and polycontrast filters, maybe
| used all together I can come up with something as good or better than a philatector.
| -- Tom Loepp who will be eating crow at 8 o'clock

Given that it incorporates a revolving lens,
I'd say it has a graduated colour filter, (hard to imitate)
Seven Seas are still thriving, so I'll contact them
regards this gadget, inspector.
Good luck with your contrivance, who knows,
you may be able to sell yours within the group :0)

If you have trouble with your placcy bags,
I have some LP's purchased in Taiwan during
R&R from Vietnam, they are lovely shades of orange
green, red, and blue plastic.

Or, as you say, fare at dinner, shall be
Sing a song of sixpence, snip snip
four and twenty blackbirds, baked in a pie.......

(Aust readers shall be happy to note,
"four and twenty" meat pies of Victoria just received
an excellent rating for quality and beef percentage
good news for the pending footy season