Old March 2nd 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bob F.

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 2:27 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

The USPS loses 10-12 of every 1,000 packages I ship.

Bull****!

I buy my
insurance through Endicia, thank you very much.

You're welcome very much!

Some of these are
undoubtedly customers attempting to get a free book, but I only use
delivery confirmation on items worth more than 10$.

Yep, that's it, all those big bad customers are trying to rip you off.
If you're so worried, charge a bit more for your books and get
delivery confirmation.
Oh that's right, then you wouldn't be able to blame others for your
deficiencies.

I do not agree with your comments about ebay,

I do not care what a turd like you thinks.

and you are in the extreme minority opinion on that matter with most online book sellers.

Based on your extensive research, right?

Now I know why you get so much negative feedback - you're an asshole!