Old January 16th 04, 01:10 AM
Tracy Barber

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:34:13 -0600, S wrote:

Clicking on Subject arranges all post titles alphabetically, and first
column says "status". Threading is automatic by subject
(alphabetical), unless someone changes the header.

Exactly my point. My posts come in - in topic order and then date
time. I can follow a thread without having to do anything special.

I don't know why someone has to scroll through messages to get to
where they need to be and answer.

Example, in my group window:

Topic1 - message 1
message 2
message 3

Topic2 - message 1
message 2

I don't know what the big deal is. I pick the message, read it. If I
want to reply, I do. If not, I close and get the next message in
line.

I don't keep previously read messages. If I need to find something,
I'll go back a week that my ISP offers or Google.

By the way, my Free version works the same way as the pay for version,
in this respect.

Tracy Barber