Old January 15th 04, 09:36 PM
Bill Sharpe

I'm with you, Ada. It's much faster to follow a thread with top posting.

Bill

"Ada Prill" wrote in message
No, Tracy, I don't have everything in a single message. What I have is all
the replies listed right under the message replied to, in the order

posted.
So I usually read them in that order, and by message #8, with bottom

posting
I am scrolling through seven messages that I've read within the past 3
minutes, six of which I had to scroll through just seconds before to get

#7. It's maddening. With top posting I can just read what's new and not

have
to go through everything that preceded it repeated over and over in that

one
batch of postings.

Ada

See above G