Old September 21st 03, 01:43 AM
Wanda

Give me one 'rock solid' reference, such as, are you a member of the SAG, or
any of the unions surrounding the production of a movie. Is there any way
to verify that you are employed by any studio? Can you provide anything
like that? You may feel free to email me directly, provide your name and
references, and if you truly are who you say you are, I will print a full-on
retraction and apology here on the ng, and will also buy one of the
worthless reprint CD's.

Looking forward to hearing from you on email.

Wanda

"Earthlink" wrote in message
ink.net...
Did it ever occur to you that I am that well known collector? I have

worked
for Movie Studios for over 20 years. I dont have a problem
providing full authentication for any and all images shown to any buyer.

My
references are rock solid.

Sorry, I could not help it either....................

Love ya more........

"Wanda" wrote in message
To "Earthlink"
I'm sorry, I can't help it. Your first post said quote "Each signature
was obtained In Person by me. "unquote. Now, in your rebuttal to

Barefoot,
you stated
Trust me when I say this collection comes fresh from a very well known
collector. "

Now, these are your words, not mine, but I can't help but wonder why I
should "trust you" when you can't even keep your lies straight. But,

rather
than call you a liar outright, lets just say that I will most likely

take
pass on buying your worthless piece of crap.

Love ya,
Wanda