Old May 28th 09, 12:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default seeburg disco plays backward ?

On May 27, 1:35*pm, flipper wrote:
I know I've had this problem before but can't remember what fixed it.
I've got a 78 seeburg disco that plays the records backwards .....not
every time but most of the time. *I try to listen for "Paul is dead"
"Paul is dead" *but nope sorry. *Can anybody refresh my memory on what
causes that?
Thanks in advance * * * * *PH

I main thing I can think of is the assembly that the tone arm is in
has gummed up and can't slide between the A and B side. There could be
another problem but try that one first.

I own a disco (along with several other jukes) and I am surprised how
many people like the design - I usualy like things that other people
don't like.

Good luck

Jeremy Agema