Old June 24th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default A nice little brag

John A. Stovall wrote:

I must say it was a nice bit of luck.

Here's my nice bit of luck for the week:

I recently discovered the following--which is a must-have for my
convertiana collection:

http://tinyurl.com/mdgdh

But the dealer is going out of business:

http://www.smitskamp.nl/index2.htm

And he's already sent this book to auction--it's lot # 1522 he

http://tinyurl.com/ovcmo

As you can see, at auction it sold for about 10% of the dealer's list
price. I wish I had known about this auction--but there's always a
second chance because the book has turned up for auction he

which I won earlier this week, at a 20% discount over the previous
auction price.

Ta-da.

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com