Old November 5th 04, 12:45 PM
Ivan Hanley

Default [FA] UK and Channel Island Prestige Books MINT - Bargain Prices

I have 100% positive feedback why not pick up a bargain in confidence. I
ship worldwide.

The auction can be found he
http://makeashorterlink.com/?O1A3625B9

Below are listed the current items and prices - more will follow soon.

2 days 10 hrs left
DX20 The Definitive Portrait Prestige Stamp Booklet 4.99
DX21 Breaking Barriers Prestige Stamp Booklet 4.99
DX22 Profile On Print Prestige Stamp Booklet 6.51
DX23 World Changers Prestige Stamp Booklet 7.49
DX24 Special By Design Prestige Stamp Booklet 4.99

5 days 9 hrs left
Alderney Community Service Prestige Stamp Booklet 1 + 2 4.99
Alderney Community Service Prestige Stamp Booklet 3 4.99

Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 1 + 2 4.99
Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 4 4.99
Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 3 4.99

Ivan Hanley.
eBay :- Scooby-Shack
BSW :- Scooby-Shack
****
Board Gamers Anonymous
For Northern Ireland Boardgamers
www.bg-anon.co.uk

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was
an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,
'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of
the Protestants in whom you don't believe?'"
Quentin Crisp