Old June 30th 03, 11:00 PM
Stujoe

Default Um, I haven't been blocked yet...

In article 3f004acc.8854832@newshost, Bruce Hickmott spoke
thusly...
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:32:19 GMT, "David Hope"
is alleged to have written:

Hmm - I think if I win I will liberate this coin & have a contest here...
Could be fun, no?

Dave

They'll get to you. We're saving you a space on the bench. You'd better hope
Clayton hurries, or the beer will be gone!

If you do win, send it to stujoe for a grading challenge. That's what will
happen if I win the junk auction I'm currently in.

Heh, heh. That is what I was going to do with the one I bid one until
it got cancelled and then I was going to donate it someone else. :-)

--
Stu Miller
Read about Coins in the News: