Old October 31st 10, 02:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tony Miklos[_2_]

Default Seeburg PFEA1U Just stopped playing...

On 10/30/2010 4:02 PM, WTSHNN wrote:
This got weird.

I had the box plugged in and turned on, just setting there and about an
hour later, it, without me even being anywhere near the jukebox, it
rejected the record, scanned and picked up where it had left off
yesterday. Now it is playing things without any problems.

Any ideas?
-Tim

First guess would be a bad motor run cap in the speed control unit....
if that box has one. I think it's a 4mfd 250vac oil filled cap
available where ever electric motors are sold. Sometimes the bad ones
bulge and look like they are about to explode. It's the big shiny thing
held to the chassis with a metal bracket.

Tony Miklos
Eastern Tennessee