Old October 3rd 03, 09:56 PM
gogu

Ο "Yousri Ahmad" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
. net...
That's really funny. How did you do that? LOL

:-)
Just add your address to your "blocked senders" list:-)))
How did he managed to do it ?
Well, strange things happen when you are trying to configure a (new?) PC or
install new software :-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

"MarkR" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:14:40 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

.. .
This should be the final test, I think I figured this out.

Showed up here with time stamp 15:37:12 EDT.

Thanks Costas. I had myself blocked so that's why I couldn't see any
of my messages. You should have been here when I was laughing as hard
as I was. It was hilarious. LOL.

Mark