Old October 17th 03, 05:18 AM
Daniel Peart

Do you want to sell it?

How much?

Daniel :-) & Danielle ;-)

"Bob Gilreath" wrote in message
Ken Barr wrote:
In article , "Fred Shecter"
wrote:

I found a Golden Dollar with a sticker on the obverse side. It shows a

guy
in a hard hat
and around the image of the guy it says "RUDOLPH AND SLETTEN SAFETY
DIVIDEND".

I suspect it is given to employees as part of their safety program.

Kind of
cool.

http://www.rsconstruction.com/services/safety/

It's a San Francisco Bay Area construction company that has
been using sticker dollers to reward their employees for
safe work practices for decades. I have one on a SoozieB
around here somewhere ... haven't seen one on a Sacabuck
in person yet ...

I have a card here at work from my director, labeled
"this Bucks For you"

and it came with a suzie for job well done.

Bob

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:

table)
ADVANCED NOTICE: ANA World's Fair of Money, San Jose, CA 7/27-31/2005