Old July 13th 05, 07:36 PM
John Ahnen

I thought they only charged sales tax if you were in the same state. Does
California require something different? Good luck.

"Mark" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:32:35 -0700, "Bob Flaminio"
wrote:

I won six lots on eBay from a single seller. The seller is in
California, and will be charging sales tax. Plus, I think the shipping
on six lots is somewhat less than 6 x one lot. In short, I have no idea
how much to send the seller. So I requested a total from the seller. No
response. I requested a total again. And again. No response.

So, it's been five days now (three business days), and I'm thinking it's
time to request contact info and just ring them up. But I'd've much
rather'd the seller just be on top of their game...

Call them. That's why ebay makes that information available.

There could be one of a million reasons he's not getting back to you.
Things happen. Hell, he could be dead for all you know.

If he's got good feedback, I'm sure something important came up that took
him away from his computer. Give it more time.