Old April 18th 15, 05:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default WTB: RAM Chip For NSM Performer Grand 2000

On 04/17/2015 6:58 PM, wrote:
Found on ebay - thanks for looking. I do, however, need an MK48TI8B-10 for a Performer Grand 11 if anyone can help?..

As the MK48T18 is a TimeKeeper/Real Time Clock then you can read up on
replacing the on-board battery with a suitable search. You just have to
cut the top of the RAM off exposing the lithium button cell and then
solder a new one in place.

As far as I can tell the MK48T18 series differences are simply speed -
so a -15 is 150 ns, and a -10 is 100 ns, with lower numbers being
better, so a -70 would replace anything slower.

You can use a MAGRAM device like the one we sell for pinballs for the
non-timekeeper on-board battery RAM devices such as MK48T12/08s:

http://www.flippers.com/catalog/prod...64-cmos-p-2786

If the link is too long go to our catalog @ http://flippers.com/catalog
and search for '6164', this device can handle 100 trillion read/write
cycles so should last 100 years or more in a jukebox...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com