Old April 25th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
B and B

Default Sun.4/26 Seacoast Collectible Show - NH

Seacoast Collectible Show
Sunday, April 26th, 2009!

Galley Hatch Conference Center
Best Western: The Inn At Hampton
Route One
815 Lafayette Rd.
Hampton NH

9 AM-2 PM
Right on Rte. 1, just 4 miles north of the former Faro Gardens!

DOOR PRIZE: 2 Red Sox tickets!!
Winner will be drawn at 2 PM.
Winner must be present and we will draw until we have a winner.

directions: www.chriscardscomics.com/cccfinal_006.htm

Nonsports card, sports card, and comic book dealers, collectibles
supply.dealer ..all under one roof.

From Chris, the promoter: "All proceeds from this show will be donated
to the 2009 Winnacunnet High School Chem-Free Celebration!".

And from B&B - in order to encourage attendance to support the charity
-
print out this post and bring it along with you. Receive $10 off any
purchase of $50+ - on any combination of chase cards ...(including
autos, costumes, sketches, etc.).

See you there!! ---
B&B