Old December 3rd 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default Look What I Won On Ebay Recently

Must be getting nippy up in the Great White North by now, eh? Hope
you have your tam at the ready, aye!

You are correct sir. No sign of global warming here. This past
week's temps dipped over 20 degrees C. below normals. Oh right, that is a
part of global warming/climate change. We used to just say, "by
golly..winter's coming in strong and early this year, eh?". I, in fact,
donned the tam as well as the Hudsons Bay coat to attend a Christmas party
the other frosty eve. I was right toasty, I was. I looked like a couer du
bois, eh?