Old February 11th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Rockola 1426 mech motor drive belt installation

Thanks Wes....Tony went into a pretty detailed explanation of how to go
about it. I only wish I could have gotten as good as a reply when I
asked Steve and Denny. Oh well, live and learn, I guess.
Troubleshooting never was my greatest asset. I just couldn't "see" how
the adjustment was to be done until Tony told me about going through
the top side, under the tray stack. Now it does make more sense. Thanks
to both of you who took the time to answer. I really appreciate it, Rob

Rob, no self respecting designer would make something like you describe
with no adjustments. My recollection is that the motor AND pulley can
be slid back and forth for adjustment. Wes