Old June 2nd 05, 08:01 AM
Scott Stevenson

On 27 May 2005 11:19:45 -0700, wrote:

(Picking up an old thread...)

THE WEST WING
Pretty Clear Shots of Toby Ziegler's Obsolete Bank Notes

They are seen from Toby's desk as being to the right of the french
doors leading into the hallway. Four or six are mounted in a frame.
They are above the old map.

Season 2 "The Leadership Breakfast"
In the scene with the woman (Ann; Toby's old girlfriend) from the
Senate Republicans. Again when the pollster (not Joey Lucas) is with
Toby.

I finally got a chance to take a look at the episode, and you're
right--it looks like he's got about six of them on the wall next to
the window overlooking the bullpen. I didn't get a good enough look
to be able to identify them, but I certainly did see them.

take care,
Scott