Old May 27th 05, 07:19 PM

Default Toby Ziegler's Obsoletes?

(Picking up an old thread...)

THE WEST WING
Pretty Clear Shots of Toby Ziegler's Obsolete Bank Notes

They are seen from Toby's desk as being to the right of the french
doors leading into the hallway. Four or six are mounted in a frame.
They are above the old map.

Season 2 "The Leadership Breakfast"
In the scene with the woman (Ann; Toby's old girlfriend) from the
Senate Republicans. Again when the pollster (not Joey Lucas) is with
Toby.

Season 4 "Swiss Diplomacy"
Talking about Karen Craft's appointment to the NPS.

It is not a big deal, really, it is just that we happen to be watching
these shows on DVD, so we get to stop and all that, and I have an
interest in Obsoletes, so I noticed them. The set designers do a great
job.