Old August 31st 08, 09:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

Default Day to day pen opinions

In ,
Jimmy wrote:

"Bluesea" wrote in message

A long time ago, I read that the Ici Et La will accept a converter made
for an older ladies' pen by Waterman, but I never found any and have

since
forgotten the name of the other pen.

newbies deserve the whole palette of "wow".

The Pilot/Namiki converters are tiny, and wide-ended (and hold next to
nothing)... if you carefully sawed off the end of a standard cart, and
Araldited it to one of these, you could probably create a converter that
would fit inside an Ici et La.

I wonder whether the "bantam" squeeze converters that Tryphon sells would
fit. The nipple diameter is "international" size, the overall length is
1-3/4", and the greatest diameter is about 1/4".

Brian