Old October 2nd 04, 02:39 AM
JimL

"Bluesea" wrote in message
I dunno 'bout the rest of what you posted but, college rule cramps my style
and I've only bought it when desperate which is like, never, after my first
package.

How I got to observing this difference is -- legal pads are so
expensive just for "junk" drafts and notes. I found a nice acrylic
clipboard with a flat wire clip, and then I stock up on school
children's notebook paper during the summer back to school sales.
Heck, 19 cents a 150 sheet pack, can't beat that. I buy a dozen packs
a year. (plus one or two cases of medium and high quality paper for
the computer printer).

With the lines, for my rough and fast writing, I often use every other
line even with the regular spacing. The smaller spacing caused a
mini-dillemma: every third, or alternat two, three, two, three.

Another advantage of the notebook paper -- I use them in sketching out
my lecture notes / outlines, and they are already punched to go into
my (coincidentaally) notebook that holds my lecture notes. What a
coincidence!

Of course, my next quandary, and irritating factor: Why are these
sheets smaller than the 8.5 x 11 inch standard on all other paper?

Somme day the world is going to revolve around me -- and I am
already making my list.