Old December 19th 14, 03:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Mystery older jukebox parts?? Anybody have an idea?

On 12/18/2014, 1:36 PM, HTE INDUSTRIES LLC. wrote:
I have what I believe are a couple of older Jukebox parts. I may even be wrong about that. Wondering if anybody has ever seen these and know what they are. I don't know if you can embed pictures here so I have one of them on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/HTEIndustries

If its possible to post pictures here let me know how and I can put them here.

Thanks to all for your help.

Price programming cards - Rowe if I'm not mistaken. 1980s?

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com