Old October 12th 20, 07:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default error 05-63 rowe ami cd100

On 2020/10/12 6:56 a.m., gianpiero romano wrote:
Hello I wanted to thank you for the advice, I solved it by cleaning the connections of the power supply that had oxidized, now my little gem works again thanks to you.

I am glad we (Ken, Jay, and myself) were able to help.

And thank you for posting that the problem was resolved, that is
appreciated!

All I would like to add is it works better for future readers if you
post in the same thread as the original symptom discussion so it is
easier to follow the connections...

John ;-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com