Old March 3rd 10, 04:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Max Pinball

Default Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

Hi Ken,

these are all store bought CD's. the player is in good condition and
was bought from a vey reputable/trust worthy dealer.

the dealer has offered to exchange he player, but I first wantto
trouble shoot as I do not think it's the player.

after reading some other threads, I will try to initialize the disc in
a different disc position. one that I know is already good (but has
not disc, as the magazine is empty).

if the disc doe initialize in the new postion, how would I unlock the
other slots that are not allowed???

thx, Max