Old March 3rd 10, 03:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Max Pinball

Default Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

I got my Rowe Berkely setup and I put in two CDs, went into the
service menu and initialized the 2 cd's #00 and 01. I thin wnet out of
service mode and the two cds went onto the player and then back into
the magazine and all seemed well.

I then went to play a song from the cd and I got "Not allowed NI", I
think the NI is Not Initialized. When I look in the service menu, i
see CD 00 has 0 tracks and 01 has 0 tracks, tus I am not allowed to
play a song.

I repeated the initiazation program a few more times with no luck, any
ideas???

thx, Max