Old March 11th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Vic

Default Security level change information needed for CD100

On Mar 10, 6:54 pm, "kreed" wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:50 am, "Vic" wrote:

My 1990 Rowe Ami Cd100 shows I am at security level 2. Factory default
level should be security level 3 using default code of 0000. Seems
someone has changed the default code for level 3 from 0000 to
something else. Is there a way to restart the computer to factory
default settings so I can go to level 3 to do some changes to this
jukebox? Thanks.

turn off power, turn on service switch, hold down button 0 & 1 and
apply power.
Release buttons and turn power on-off again. Machine should be fully
factory reset.

failing this, unsolder one end of battery and short the battery pads
(on PCB not battery) together for about 30 sec.

Holding down buttons 0 and 1 worked fine. I appreciate your taking the
time to help me out. I knew someone in this fine group could help me
out!!

Vic