Old March 10th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

Default Security level change information needed for CD100

On Mar 11, 7:50 am, "Vic" wrote:
My 1990 Rowe Ami Cd100 shows I am at security level 2. Factory default
level should be security level 3 using default code of 0000. Seems
someone has changed the default code for level 3 from 0000 to
something else. Is there a way to restart the computer to factory
default settings so I can go to level 3 to do some changes to this
jukebox? Thanks.

turn off power, turn on service switch, hold down button 0 & 1 and
apply power.
Release buttons and turn power on-off again. Machine should be fully
factory reset.

failing this, unsolder one end of battery and short the battery pads
(on PCB not battery) together for about 30 sec.