Old July 19th 04, 04:50 AM
ThomasTeeter

Have you verified you have proper voltage to the motor when it is
supposed to be scanning? Might be a wiring problem?

Thomas

(Jeff Baker) wrote in message . com...
I have a CD100 juke. All the boards were checked ok or repaired as was
the power supply and player. I also installed a new magazine motor. I
can punch in a selection. You will hear the detent coil release the
basket. The scan light comes on on the mech board, but nothing
happens. I can manually rotate the basket to the selection and
manually rotate the cam to place the cd on the player. The cd will
then play. What else can I check to get the magazine motor to work?
Thanks for any help. Jeff