Old July 19th 04, 01:44 AM
KLR

On 17 Jul 2004 21:19:45 -0700, (Jeff Baker) wrote:

I have a CD100 juke. All the boards were checked ok or repaired as was
the power supply and player. I also installed a new magazine motor. I
can punch in a selection. You will hear the detent coil release the
basket. The scan light comes on on the mech board, but nothing
happens. I can manually rotate the basket to the selection and
manually rotate the cam to place the cd on the player. The cd will
then play. What else can I check to get the magazine motor to work?
Thanks for any help. Jeff

Originally I thought that you would have lost the 28vac supply - but
if the CD player is working and its the original CDM 3 - then the 28ac
must be making its way to the Mech control boards.

Does this machine have a CDM 3 (original) player fitted to it - or
have you upgraded the machine to a CDM 12 ?

If you still have the CDM 3 - then about the only 2 things I can think
as immediate suspects are the Mech control board - or connections to
the actual motor(s) - and the large connector at the bottom of the
mech control where the wiring for the motors enters this board.