Old March 17th 20, 10:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

How do we know you arnt bob? what is your first name and why not post up
some pictures of your tapes to get us started

"frschoonover" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 4:34:45 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
this and many other news groups are going the way of the dial up modem aka
history.
But with the new digital recording format 8 tracks will be back in time

There are a few newsgroups that are still going on with new messages being
posted, only not with the same enthusiasm of the earlier days. Still, they
sre still going.

As I said, we can get this group going on again. All we need to do is simply
talk about 8-Track's again, such as fave ones, ones that were scored by
going to thrift stores as I have scored some on President's Day at an AMVETS
store and my local Salvation Army thrift store. 8-Track's do and still
manage to pop up when least expected.

I have also been listening to some of my 8-Track's lately. I still love
jamming to them. I have very diverse musical tastes as I simply don't listen
to one music genre, but many genres. It also shows in many of the Discogs
pages I've made for some of the 8-Track's that I have in my ever growing
collection that didn't have the 8-Track of the album listed on a particular
album's master page. I have added lots of them on there. I did share one
example, but have done many others as well.

Also, I have been wondering how DesertBob has been doing? I am hoping that
he is okay and doing well. I also hope that he posts a message in this
thread soon letting us know how he is doing.

Ta Ta for bow.