Old March 6th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Matt J. McCullar

Default Things found in books

"RWF" wrote in message
I picked up a couple of old NYC history books at a local thrift shop
yesterday.
When I got home and started looking through them, I found an old $1 bill
silver certificate from 1957!

Most interesting thing I ever found in a used book was a mimeographed TV
station log sheet from an Iowa TV station in the early '60s, I think it was.
It listed precise times for the start and finish of each program, and
exactly what each TV commercial would feature (as well as start/finish
times). It was probably an old electronics book, from one of the engineers
of the station.