Old July 30th 17, 07:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola 2000x

On 2017/07/30 8:08 AM, wrote:
I recently purchased a Rock-ola 2000x. It works awesome, but it did. Not come with an owners manual. The problem I'm running into, is that when there is no disc in a location and the buttons are pressed for that location, it errors that location and doesnt allow it to be used again (even after I've put a disc in). The previous owners had approx. 15 such dead-spots on this machine. I need to know how I can reset these locations tonwork again. It's in free play, always showing 99 credits. Eithout an owners manual I have no clue what needs to be done to fix this, but would think that it's a quick fix?

May I suggest you contact Rockola or Victory Glass and buy a manual?

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com