Old March 21st 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Cuba ID.

On Mar 21, 10:26�am, "rodney" wrote:
Could someone help with these please?http://cjoint.com/data/dxpwZY6DA6.htm
(Gibbons preferred)

also if anyone has a catalogue sequence of
the Cuban telegraph series, I would appreciate an image
any catalogue source.
Thanks in advance.

These are Spanish Cuba revenue stamps - Timbre Movil (general revenue)
- listed in the Jones-Rodriguez Cuba Revenue Catalog as CG22-29. Also
listed in Forbin as 22-29. I doubt they are in Gibbons.

Cuban telegraph stamps are listed in Edifil Specialized Catalog of
Cuba and the Jones-Roy Handbook of Cuba. Telegraphs were used in the
Spanish period and early Republic, but not during the US
Administration period (1898-1902). Not sure what you want with an
image.