Old November 20th 17, 12:00 AM
Rufcar Rufcar is offline
Junior Member

Location: central PA
Default Rockola 442,443

Hi new to the group. I have had this rockola 442 443 a long time and had it perfect but let it sit about 2 years in my heated and humidity controlled garage. 1st off everything works and plays except now the A side records do not index. The coin goes in the library picks the record tabs and the count works the B side works perfectly the A side wont move. I have the proper manual and Im a ok mechanic but sometimes it looses me! I have re-cleaned all the proper contacts and used contact cleaner too. I have ckd the micro switches but I cant seem to get power to the inside or "A" sode of the write in selector. Once I play a few "B" sides the magazine wont stop running either. I cked all the relays and cleaned the contacts. Where do I start? Tkx Jim F