Old March 13th 17, 06:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Audio Input for Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox

Hi
I have a Wurlitzer Zodiac, and love the tone of this machine. I want to play my LP record player through the amp of the Zodiac. Can anyone help with where best to feed in the output from the LP. I tried unplugging the audio cables from the built in record player, and plugged in my LP to that, which sort of worked, but only if a selected 45 was playing. The audio cut out as soon as the 45 finished. Is there a way to override this and allow the Amp to remain on, so the LP will play without having to make a 45 selection?