Old January 11th 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_6_]

Default Is this ng dead ? A question about UPU taxations

On 1/10/2012 2:12 PM, bc92 wrote:
I am afraid this usenet ng is quite dead with nearly zero messages
nowadays.

Billns wrote :
Many ISP's do not support newsgroups anymore.
I use NNTP AIOE ORG as my newsgroup account.

Hi Bill,

So does Bruno !

Personnally, my ISP still supports newsgroups and I am quite happy of
this.

The absence of support by many ISP's to newsgroups is not really very
new and a lot of other factors explain that there are less and less
messages in these kind of Usenet newsgroups.

One of them beeing that it is not possible to attach an image to a
message. This was undestandable years ago when everyone had a low speed
connection. Now nearly everybody is able to transmit in ADSL or
equivalent thus the limitation on messages sizes is quite frustrating.

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

to answer me, please replace NOSPAM by my family name