Old November 3rd 03, 05:58 AM
Tracy Barber

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 00:14:43 -0500, "Frank Emanuel"
wrote:

"Tracy Barber" wrote in message
A closet collector can pretty much sate their habit from ebay alone, none

of
their peers needs know how geeky they really are.

You say that as if it was a bad thing...

Not at all. I am just saying that the perception of others is important to
young people and to them being a geek might not be so glamorous. But when
you get older and decide to be your own person - geek can be a badge of
honour. My wife thinks I'm a geek for my various hobbies: stamps, theology
and role playing games. I am proud to be a geek in that case.

If you're a geek and you know it clap your hands, (clap, clap)
If you're a geek and you know it clap your hands, (clap, clap)
If you're a geek and you know it
And your stamp collection shows it,
Then you're a geek, 'bove all else, by demand! :^P

Tracy Barber