Old August 6th 08, 11:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

"kurt" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 10:44 pm, The Drunken Lord wrote:
Goddamn, dude, are you more interested in fine jewelry or good writing
pens?

Actually I am interested in good writing pens but haven't found tons
of them in any range of price.

I just threw out $200 as a point that's about the amount of money I
have available for a pen.

As for fine jewelery don't think that $200 is going to get you much of
a bling pen to be honest.

I'm currently stuck on the Kaweco Sport EDs that Nathan modified for
Swisher. They're nice, inexpensive writers and hold a ton of ink. I got both
fp and ink roller pens.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.