Old June 12th 08, 04:11 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

Default Democrats are idiots, the dumbest people on the earth

"trippin-2-8-track" wrote in
message

Why do republicans block drilling in ANWR and other
places in America? While the republicans had majority
control of both the house and senate they insisted on
voting against drilling in ANWR. Why do they now try to
blame the democrats for blocking opening ANWR for so
long? If ANWR was opened years ago we might not have the
high prices we have today. When will the right stop
lying and distorting their real agenda of wanting
Americans to pay more for oil and gas?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! whata dumb ass you are

so that means then, because the Dems have majorities in
both houses NOW, then we can drill in ANWR with no
problems or obstacles in Congress, right ?

What is means is that you dumber than stone RightTards are unable to
explain why they have been unable to pass a bill of your own that has not
been blocked by yourselves. Now if being unable to even understand why that
is than I guess it is you that is the dumb ass. hey?

When you can explain why the right have been the party of lies, deception
and obstruction then we can move on to showing you how stupid you actually
are.

Put your explanation right he