Old July 8th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
dohh

Default WTB Todd Helton Bat Card

wrote:
I would like one for my grandson. Not looking for any rare or
expensive cards, just a bat card of Todd Helton. LMK what you have
with price. Thanks.

HI. I believe I've sold to you (and purchased FROM you) in the past.
I don't mean to waste your time,as I dont have any Helton bat cards. But
in case your grandson wants a Todd Helton jersey card, I have a
nice,cheap one.
....from 2002 TOPPS 206 set,a "RELICS JERSEY CARD",numbered JERSEY C-2.
It books for $15, I would sell it for $7 delivered. I can accept a check
or Money order (US only),or cash (if you safely seal it up).
LMK if interested and we'll swap information...thanks for your time.
Rob )
Brooklyn NY