Old June 17th 05, 06:10 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 09:17:31 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

not only did I contact Clearfield County, but I contacted Cambria
County office as well

listen up:

NO ONE in any county assistance office in the entire state of PA. gets
company cars- EVER. Not even the 2 directors I spoke to. snip

So WHAT? All this is a tempest in a teapot, and the teapot is your
own deranged BRAIN!

you really think this guy has a job, going out on a DAILY BASIS signing
up welfare recipients ? with special needs ?? There's not that many
prospects to justify the job.

all their employees are swamped- no one works half a day with time off

you have been bull****ted big time, DoucheBob- your butt-y is a FAKE- a
total FRAUD- he's most likely on welfare himself, and this is his way
of projecting the shame off his conscience, and making himself feel
better. snip

Takes one to know one, Noodles! You're the biggest frauder around!

un-****ing-believeable- A TOTAL FAKE ! snip

Just like you and your eBay scams, eh, Noodles? How's it feel to be
DEFRAUDED? LIKE YOU DEFRAUDED ME? So WHAT if you refunded monies I
paid in good faith for a real article are received one of your
numerous fakes instead? THAT DOES NOT EVISCERATE THE UNDERLYING CRIME
OF FRAUD!

Be sure to tell the IRS auditors which auctions involved frauds and
which did not....HAHA