Old March 12th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

my-wings wrote:
"seattle_bookseller" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

I thought you might be talking to me. Of course, I had to open up the entire
thread to see where this particular post fell within it to discern that.
Please follow Usenet convention and quote enough of the post you are
replying to so that a person who sees only your post and none of the
preceding ones will still know what the heck you are talking about.

Alice

I suspect even with quoting it'll be hard to figure out what he/she is
saying.