Old August 22nd 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

I also have the original series ST signed 3x5 cards. Including Gene
Roddenbury and
the guy who did the opening theme song for the series. That would be
really a lot if I
could matte these together with a great photo.

I also have the complete Gilligran's Island cast 3x5 signatures
including Alan Hale.

These two cast signature collections would be worth at least $900-
$1,500.

Chip

On Aug 22, 1:36*am, "Gummby3" wrote:
I have the original Star Trek cast on individual index cards which are
professionally framed/matted around an 8x10. *For insurance purposes,
the valued it at $900-$1,000. *I have never really checked on an
actual value. *I do know that it's getting harder and harder to
authentically complete this feat now. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

"KC" wrote in message

el...

Just a rough estimate, what the single most valuable autograph?