Old October 27th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Default Dump Shenanigans

Baycrest, obviously from The Bay, eh?
Yah. I do not think they even bother marketing audio
stuff under their name any more. I trashed the Lllllllloyd, but will open up
the Baycrest and tinker when time obliges me. I have a couple of those
Beatles Part 1 and 2, so not required but thanks. Kind of fun to get two
boxes with things I would not ordinarily buy even for 25 cents. I had
forgotten these boxes come with LOCKS! Quite enjoying a Decca Guy Lombardo
and His Royal Canadians. I love the sound effects and though I have about
six LP sound effects this is the first 8 track I have found. Whoever the
previous owner was took the time to record two carts with Liberace stuff.
It hit 52 F today in Winnipeg. Pretty nice, eh? But next week should
need some cover on my thinning thatch and a wool tam fits the bill nicely. I
will pass on the kilt though.