Old March 1st 15, 02:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default Sacagawea vip first strike! Just graded! For sale!

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 9:26:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
My sac vip first strike has just returned! It came back ms68! This makes the population of ms68 4! With none higher!

Congrats. I, personally, don't buy into the First/Early Strikes/Releases or any of the other hype. I've been collecting (and using) Sacs since they were released in 2000. Thanks to "Numismatist" (Jud) here, I have a complete set of them in raw mint state.

Jerry