Old October 11th 14, 02:30 PM
Sheri Sheri is offline
Junior Member

Default Wurlitzer 1550A Jukebox FOR SALE

Hello,

My name is Sheri Scales. We have a Wurlitzer 1500A JukeBox for sale. It is unrestored. Location: Amarillo, Texas. We also have the manual as well.
It is from the old Aviatrix Ballroom in Amarillo, Texas.
It belonged to my father Carlton Scales.
It has just been sitting in the dining room for 40 years. My father would work on it from time to time.
One of the side plastic panels needs to be replaced and it needs a general cleaning.
We are checking with various collectors -
If you are interested please let me know!

Thank you,
Sheri Scales